Here are the key issues that Young Professionals care about in 2016:
- Ontario Provincial deficit & debt
- Programs/incentives for the attraction & retention of talented Young Professionals
- Economic development and the creation of employment opportunities
- Effective partnerships with educational institutions to offer programming based on workforce demands.
- Infrastructure planning at municipal, provincial and federal levels.
Successful advocacy means the issues that Young Professionals need to address are ‘on the radar’ for government and other political or socio-economic influencers. By having a collective voice, YPNO aims to engage and inspire solutions that benefit our Province and communities.