Young Professionals Week in Ontario
May 15-21, 2016, marks the first annual Young Professionals Week in Ontario, highlighting what is important to young professionals across the province, now and into the future. Together, our networks can educate the public about the importance and potential of young professionals in Ontario's workforce, economic, social and cultural future.
Let's Do This - How your Young Professional Network can get involved #YPWeekON:
1. LIKE Young Professionals Week on Facebook. This will be our central hub for sharing news and announcements during YP Week.
2. Swap out your Facebook profile photo for our YP week graphic to maximize engagement and awareness.
3. Declare May 15-21, 2016 Young Professionals Week in your city! By submitting a proclamation you legitimize and bring attention to the collective interests of young professionals.
4. Host a media conference in your city to encourage the public to engage in meaningful dialogue surrounding the importance of supporting and retaining young professionals in Ontario.
5. Post a short video to YP Week Facebook page describing what is important to you as a young professional and how YOU will impact the future of Ontario.
6. Send a letter of appreciation to recognize local businesses and organizations that employ and support young professionals in your community. The support from these businesses helps create a welcoming community that attracts and retains young professionals.
Get the conversation started. Have something to share or say about Young Professionals Week in Ontario, use the #YPWeekON, and let's show young professional's across Canada that Ontario has progressive young professionals.
Young Professionals Week in Ontario is a SHIFT
Thunder Bay Young Professionals Network initiative in partnership with Young Professionals Network of
Ontario. In 2015, SHIFT declared the first ever Young Professionals Week in Thunder Bay